Here and now only:
DISEASES: ALCOHOL, GAMBLING, SEX. And what do these people find?
COMORBIDET- means two or more forms of functioning that a person is deprived of what he or she wants. For example. alcoholism and personal adaptation, alcoholism and dependence on tablets, addiction and psychosis.
It is not for working now:
– Personal adaptation
– Obsessive-compulsive disorder
– Bipolar disorder
– Working syndrome -“burnout”
Additional topics for work:
– Why do we repeat our own wrong choices
– Missing of the middle age
– Loss of a loved one / Divorce of marriage
– How with feelings to be elder and alone
– Death-as a personal fear, as part of life, as a loss
– Pets Can Help?
Do you need some talk?